Operation Christmas Child! Guys vs. Girls contest! Guys bring cars, girls bring dolls. Who can collect the most? Shoebox packing on Nov. 10th from 10-1 at the Stone Barn. 8646 River Styx.
November Skill Clinic! Saturday, Nov. 17 at 8:30am with Coach Dria: “Stronger – With Strict Gymnastics!”
December Skills Clinic! Saturday, Dec. 1 at 8:30 with Coach Aubree: “How to Use Crossover Symmetry to Aid in Strength, Recovery and Healing”
CrossFit High Gear – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
5 Minutes of Deck of Death
Suit determines the exercise:
Hearts = Push-Ups
Diamonds = Sit-Ups
Clubs = Air Squats
Spades = Box jumps (24/20 in)
Card value determines the number of reps (face cards = 10, Aces = 11).
Jokers = 15 Burpees
World War Z (Time)
Team WOD: “World War Z”
Create teams of 4. Half of the team does the Zombie WOD, the other half does the Defender WOD, then they switch. At the conclusion, all 4 team members should have done both WODS. Both WODS are done for time, and then added together. All exercises in both WODS are done with one partner working as long as they can, while the other rests, in succession, until they get each task accomplished.
• “Walk Like the Dead”: 30 wall walks
• “Grave Bursters” : 60 burpees
• “Brain Toss” : 60 Wall Ball (20/14)
• “Blood on the Rower” : 60 Cal Row or Ski
• “Haul Off the Dead” : 400 M Partner Sandbag Carry (Switch off)
• “Suppressing Fire” : 200 Double Unders
• “Jump High or Die” : 100 Box Jump Overs (24/20″)
• “Skull Crushers” : 30 Tire Flips OR 60 Deadlifts (185/135 lbs)
You decide which teamates start on which one, switch once both are done.
20 GHD Situps
HS Walk 50′
FULL THROTTLE COMP
Power Clean Plus Split jerk
Refine jerk tech